International Programme For Applied Canine Studies (IPACS)
Would you like to understand what your dog is thinking? Whether you want to learn more about your own pet dog or work professionally within the industry take a look at what our course can offer.
Our course offers –
• The IPACS is best known for its unique practical approach to handling and canine behaviour
• A mixture of ground-breaking theory and practical work.
• Attendance based over approx. 18 months (10 blocks of 4 days tuition)
• The option to bring your own dog as a case study
• No specific entry requirements just a willingness to learn, an open mind and an ability to think for yourself. No lengthy essays to complete between blocks.
• A different approach to understanding your dog through developing skills, increasing trust and enhancing relationships
• An in-house certificate of attendance
• The opportunity to submit a portfolio of work for an accreditation with OCN(WMR) at level 4 which is equivalent to the first year of a degree course.
So…. Why Choose the IPACS?
You will gain an insight into how dogs communicate and an understanding of their behaviour. Whether you wish to have a better relationship with your dog, gain tools for overcoming problem behaviour, whether you are active in handling dogs on a day to day basis, or wish to work towards a more professional approach to teaching or behaviour counselling, this course will give you sound information to help you achieve your goals, along with an optional independent accreditation.
This is an outstanding and unique course which is widely recognised as giving students a sound basis in applied canine behaviour.
Your goals may include:
• A better relationship with your dog
• Gaining tools for overcoming problem behaviour
• Help with handling dogs every day
• Working towards a more professional approach
to running classes or dog behaviour counselling
If you’d really like to get a feel for the course why not come along for a free one day taster on the current IPACS course. Please contact us for the next available date. Likewise, if you’d like to get in touch with previous IPACS students who are happy to share their own personal experience of the course let us know and we’ll send you a list.
We look forward to welcoming you on the IPACS 2017
For a current UK IPACS 2017 prospectus follow this link :
Full IPACS Prospectus.pdf
For an application form for the IPACS 2017 follow this link
IPACS Application Form.docx
ENROLMENT TAKING PLACE NOW FOR 2017. PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW.
START DATE BROUGHT FORWARD TO 16TH NOVEMBER 2017!!!
If you require any further information please contact us.